Wednesday, May 12, 2010

#24 I love to teach

Share

I met with a student the other day who said I inspired her because of my passion for yoga. Humbled, I thanked her and had to agree she's right, I do love the yoga. I enjoy it so much it's surprising those close to me haven't told me to shut about it yet. Or maybe they have and I just didn't listen.

From Oprah to Deepak Chopra to Yoda we are told live our best life, do what we love to do, and everything else will fall into place. I believe that so much I have breakdowns and bouts of insomnia when I'm not doing what I love. So why don't more of us listen to those live-your-best-life gurus? I sum it up to this: gutts. Fear controls us more than we realize.

My question to you is: what do you love to do and why aren't you doing it? Consider this my kick in the butt to you to get started.

Lesson learned: I love everything yoga, especially teaching. If only I had learned this lesson earlier.

I also need more gutts.

*When searching for a depiction of "love", I came across this nifty photo from NASA of the Heart Nebula. My bro would be proud I'd posted it. Incredible, isn't it?
Get This

No comments: