Saturday, May 1, 2010

#13 We can't find our hamstrings

Share

Some people who attend my classes haven't a clue where any of their muscles are located. Some students don't seem to even know their hands from their feet! Of course, it probably doesn't help the situation when I inadvertently call my elbow my knee but I digress..

The point is learn your anatomy, people! I pledge to do my part to help you along if you need it. The rest is up to you. You live in your body every day. That's reason enough to learn all about it!

* If you live in Calgary, you have the great opportunity to attend Body Worlds & The Brain at The Telus World of Science which opens April 30th, 2010. Consider it the human anatomy lesson you never had and GO!






Get This

1 comment:

Kim McNeil said...

You're welcome. Glad you liked it!