Monday, April 26, 2010

#8 We neglect our abs.

Share

Not to generalize here but our Western lifestyle of posture-killing bad habits has made our abs weak. Consequently, many of us are chronic sufferes of back pain. The rest of us are at risk of joining the others in their suffering. THAT MEANS YOU! I can put myself in this group. When I neglect my abs, my back lets me know by a not-so-dull ache.

I'm not saying we all need a six-pack. All I'm saying is.....
.
.
.
(I'm sorry, I got distracted by the photo)

Where was I?? What we need is core strength to support our pelvis and back in their natural positions. To do this we need to work more on strengthening our abs. How often? As often as we can, daily if possible. Yoga can help. If yoga isn't your thing, do something else but take charge of your health and stop suffering with back pain!
Get This

No comments: