Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My favorite things: Laughter

Share


What's better than a good 'ol fashioned, do it 'til you crying and your face hurts laugh? Nothing. I dare you to disagree. My greatest friends and best relationships have been with those whom I can bust a gut laughing. If I'm not laughing within the first few minutes of meeting you, we probably won't "click". Nothing personal, I simply need to be given the right to laugh long and hard, even it it means laughing at myself.

Videos are a perfect way to share and re-live your favorite funnies. Watch a few of my favorites below. There's something for every taste.

Enjoy....and keep laughing.

~ K ox

Meet Dug - Up



Ricky Gervais and Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Rolling a Reliant Robin - Top Gear - BBC



Hugh Grant Dancing in Love Actually


Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Steve Carell

Get This

No comments: