Saturday, December 4, 2010

My favorite things: Anything by Renata Morales

Share

I don't consider myself a fashionista. On a good day I'm lucky to leave the house wearing yoga pants without dog hair. But I digress.

I discovered Renata Morales in the December 2010 issue of Elle Quebec. Excellent timing as I was looking for inspiration for my annual Christmas party threads. I then did what any normal girl would do: I searched her on Google.

I had no idea Renata was a fellow Montréalaise until visiting her site. It's no wonder I took to her clothes so quickly. Her Fall 2010 collection is truly something special. Modeled by the stunning dancer, Mistaya Hemingway, the clothes have a whimsical feel reminiscent of another of my Montréal-born favorites, Cirque du Soleil. Unfortunately, you can't buy pieces by this Montréal atelier in Calgary. I was assured when I emailed Mademoiselle Morales' Customer Relations rep she would make something for me to order. *wipes drool off her face*

Alas, this lonely yoga instructor can't afford her pieces...yet. But a girl can dream, yes?

Who is your favorite designer and why?







Get This

No comments: