Friday, December 10, 2010

My favorite things x 2: The Montreal Canadians & the Heritage Classic

Share

Only in Canada will you find 45,000 people whilling to sit outside on a bitterly cold February day to watch a sporting event. I'm one of them.

Unfortunately, I wasn't on the ball keeping up with ticket release dates. %$#@!!!

I've missed out on getting tickets to see my home team the Montreal Canadians play in the 2011 Heritage Classic in my current home base of Calgary, AB. In the spirit of the season, a girl can still wish for miracles. Anyone wishing to sell their tickets for a resonable price (obstructed views not included) can contact me here or via info@kimmcneilyoga.ca. I promise to provide fellow nearby seat holders in-between period yoga sessions to keep the body loose.....and coffee with Baileys.




Get This

No comments: