Monday, December 13, 2010

My favorite things: Cookies

Share
~

I love cookies.

The End.


P.S. This week I will be taking part in a serious-as-hell cookie bakeoff with a group of my greatest friends. Points are awarded for taste, originality, and overall holiday style. The prizes aren't substantial but what's really on the line is pride. I need your help finding the BEST holiday cookie recipe. Post your favorites here or send them to me via Facebook or Twitter.

Ginderbread yoga people by Patti Paige of Baked Ideas.

Update (Dec 16th):
And the winner is....not me. Well, that's not exactly true. My cookies won the "Most Creative Cookie Award" but alas did not grab the most coveted prize of placing No. 1 overall. My cookies tied for second, not that bad for only my second time entering the contest. Watch out next year, dear competitors. I'm coming back stronger than ever and with more icing sugar.

Get This

No comments: