Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#59 You don't need to go to a studio to teach

Share

In a perfect world my students would always attend my classes in person. Why wouldn't they? I'm such a charmer. Better yet, if money were no object all my students would receive one-on-one personalized classes in the comfort of their home. In the real world, time and money are reasons for why yogis can't always make it to the studio. But fret not, there's another choice.

In comes YogaVibes.com, online resource to high-quality yoga instructional videos and classes. I'm proud to announce I'm now part of the YogaVibes team. *insert applause here* Now I can harrass my students in the comfort of their livingrooms.

"Sit straight, shoulders back, lift your chest!" Yoga instruction with me will never be the same again.

Enjoy!

Lesson Learned: There's no excuse not to practice.





Get This

No comments: