Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Blog Focus..

Share
I'm switching gears with this newest blog. As a pre-requisite to completing the requirements for international Iyengar yoga teaching certification, I have to keep a journal of my personal practice. Truth be told, I have been very bad about doing this so far. Until my practice yesterday, which I will soon blog about, where a thought occurred to me while in a pose: I should blog about my practice. A much cooler way to complete the requirements while also sharing my experiences. The idea is I'll now be more diligent about journaling (fingers crossed!)

And for you purists out there: no, I didn't have an entire dialogue with myself about blogging. It was a nice moment of clarity during my practice and I hope it results in you enjoying my posts.

Kim
Get This

No comments: