Sunday, April 18, 2010

#1 Pedicures are not overrated

Share

No matter how decent I think my feet are looking there's nothing better than a Paschimottanasana (or seated forward bend) to snap me back to reality. I am constantly reminded that my 5'8" frame hides a multitude of sins making my toes look considerably better than when I'm sitting on the floor, inches away from my feet, with all ten toes staring me straight in the face.

Lesson here: Take care of your feet.


*Update (Sunday, April 25th): Thanks to the Hyatt Sillwater Spa Calgary, my feet were soaked, scrubed, and polished to perfection. I was also treated to a glass of champagne. A pedicure doesn't get any better than that! I was also gratefull for the spa's exceptional customer service, lovely atmosphere and chance for some downtime.
Get This

No comments: