Thursday, August 19, 2010

#45 Hockey bags are heavy

Share

I don't know how hockey players do it. I recently had to fill a hockey bag full of yoga mats to transport them to a special event. I consider myself a fit person but I'll admit I was dying of breath after only a few seconds of lugging the bag around (this is embarrasing). I almost resorted to dragging it - there's no one around to see me do it, right??

If I ever come back as a hockey player in another life, I'm being a goalie. Goalies use bags with wheels because of all their extra equipment. They're the only smart ones in my opinion. Dishing out rediculous amounts of money on gear and risking the potential of spending my entire career warming the bench sounds better to me then breaking my back somewhere between the car and the dressing room.

Lesson learned: Date a goalie, yogis!


Get This

No comments: