Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome

Share

I have created this blog to share my yoga experiences with my students, family, friends and potential yogis. The goal of these posts will be to provide readers with an insight into my practice, including attended workshops, personal discoveries and setbacks, and thoughts for the future. Space will be saved for questions posed by students and the answers I could or could not provide.


Another area of interest popping up now and again will include environmental stewardship and the link between yoga and respecting our environment. "Trade Ego for Eco" (more to come).


Check out my website at http://www.kimmcneilyoga.ca/ for information on my teaching.


Upcoming Post:


My attendance at the upcoming May 2008 workshop hosted by the Iyengar Yoga Association of Canada. I will have the privilege of being taught by Geeta Iyengar, Sri BKS Iyengar's daughter, internationally renowed teacher of her father's system. Look forward to daily updates during the workshop.

Thank you for taking the time to explore yoga a little further.

All the best,
Kim
Get This

1 comment:

Darren said...

I like it.Good idea. oh ya thanks for the plug :)